• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep002a- Wheelw/wire Pics

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it back to NY, here are the pics of the wheel w/wire and connectors, It does line up with the slave receptacle under the control pannel. Update, was able to take apart fuel strainer(little rust, small amount of water), both fuel filters were missing the filters all the hardware in them and clean. Same with the Oil filter, clean housing no filter all the hardware, installed CH6pl(what a pain, hope it doesn't leak), there was no oil or fuel in system everything drained and clean, Fuel Tank looks good. Hope to get C1125PL fuel filters, couldn't find a one anywhere, looks like I have to order them. Hope it is a good thing that all fluids were drained and parts clean, concerned about filters missing, any thoughts. Once again thanks for the help!!!!!!!!
Bob

Attachments

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, I finally took the time to slow up and look, You're correct, So now I have 1300' of RC cable!!!!!!!! Nice stuff, no use that I can see. [thumbzup]

mendo

WOW, I finally took the time to slow up and look, You're correct, So now I have 1300' of RC cable!!!!!!!! Nice stuff, no use that I can see. [thumbzup]

Someone with the Comm Box might be very interensted in this!! they could park the vehicle and run the cable up to the top of the hill for better propagation. higher is almost always better.

brianrbull

I would not sweat the missing filters. I had the same thing on my MEP-003 replaced the filters, filled the fluids , and started it up...... Sometimes they drain and purge the units for shipment, and/or disposal (DRMO) . Make sure to let us know when you get it running........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks