• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP003A glow plug relay and alternator location

Ray70

The Glow plug solenoid / relay is mounted to the rear wall inside the control cube. You can find it in the TM.
There are 2 relay / solenoids mounted 1 above the other. One is the glow plug, but don't recall which, I think the bottom one.
There is no actual alternator, nor is there an alternator relay on an 003, just the fuse to the right of the oil filter and the DC voltage regulator behind it, inside the blower wheel enclosure. The Charging stator is mounted under the blower wheel and the rotor is inside the blower wheel itself.
Its all in the TM's, testing procedure is there as well as up in the sticky at the top of this Generator forum.

Vic_949

The Glow plug solenoid / relay is mounted to the rear wall inside the control cube. You can find it in the TM.
There are 2 relay / solenoids mounted 1 above the other. One is the glow plug, but don't recall which, I think the bottom one.
There is no actual alternator, nor is there an alternator relay on an 003, just the fuse to the right of the oil filter and the DC voltage regulator behind it, inside the blower wheel enclosure. The Charging stator is mounted under the blower wheel and the rotor is inside the blower wheel itself.
Its all in the TM's, testing procedure is there as well as up in the sticky at the top of this Generator forum.
Can you send me the tm

rickf

Post #11 I think it was. I sent you a link to ALL the TM's

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks