• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP018A selector switch

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Starting to clean up the 10kw genset and could use some parts. The "Current Selector" switch is most acute, but is there a "parts" MEP018A out there for general cannibalization (found nothing in the classifieds)? The tubular frame is badly bent on mine as well.

Attachments

liftman

I have been looking for some new knobs, but my switch is ok. I had done some research on the knob availability and found that newark.com seemed to be the best resource.

Maybe they can help with the switch as well if you know the configuration. They seem to have a lot of items that will work.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been looking for some new knobs, but my switch is ok. I had done some research on the knob availability and found that newark.com seemed to be the best resource.

Maybe they can help with the switch as well if you know the configuration. They seem to have a lot of items that will work.
Part number should be MS91528-1K2B.

If someone has a mep018a in any condition, as long as it's not physically damaged, I may be able to find something to trade for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked in IHS and the Gov't cost is listed at $2.01.... so the $4.50 isn't all that far off on the markups I've seen on some of the older replacement parts I've had quoted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks