• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIA/POW day in hammond louisiana

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
getting all geared up for the mia/pow day on sept 20 2013 in cate street park in hammond louisiana.. some members are already lined up to bring a display truck. if anyone else wanting to come and have a display truck get in touch with me and we will line you out on what and where. any members that dont want to bring a truck are still welcome.. we will have a lunch after the service. the more that come the better.. hoping we can show the support for all the vets that come.. 5 vets homes are bringing in some retirees. the paper work is in for the navy band and the marines with a 21 gun salute.. looking forward to another year.. this makes the 5th year i have been involved and hope its many years more

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we will have raffle tickets for a nice crackerbarrell rocking chair.. like the one wreckerman sits in most of the time. ahhaha

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nuts! I always miss these things. I'll be working in FL that day :-(. Hope you have a good turnout.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
new news.. marines coming in to fire off the 21 gun salute. the navy band will be playing most of the time and they are bringing in the honor guard to raise the colors. the helicopter will land around 10 .05 and with the display of trucks we will be all set. donuts and coffee in the am and jambalya ,hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch.. getting the truck loaded next couple days and im off for a good time

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My FL trip changed, but I'm returning from AL that day. Plan to stop by CSM Davis's place on the way home, but still won't be able to make it. Hope you all have fun, which I could drive with y'all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks