• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan area m998 for sale PRICE DROP to 30,500

hummer4x4guy

I have come to the point in life where a house is a higher priority then my humvee for now.
So I am selling it and just about all the spare parts I have in storage for it
The main link for info on it is at:

http://tinyurl.com/ytcq5s

A few changes have been made in the sale of truck. The 4 A2 tires are no longer going with the truck instead 5 new tires on 12 bolt rims are going with the truck and not for an additional price.
I have all tops in camo for the 2 and 4 man with all bows and support frames
If you have any specific questions email me or send a pm
email is hummer4x4guy@hotmail.com
cell is 810-407-2395
Thanks Joel

ElkyRacer

RE: Michigan area m998 for sale

Aw man, say it aint so! I understand, priorities suck. If it werent for those Id still have a Harley, but its a bit uncomfortable to sleep on and is kinda cold at nights. Good luck on the sale!

Kyle

TedG

Sorry to see you selling her! If someone is looking for a hmmwv that needs nothing, then this is the truck! It will make someone a happy hmmwv owner and hopefully and even better stocking stuffer for Christmas! Good luck Joel and don't forget...your Dodge takes gasoline. :lol:

Here is a quick glimpse of it last August in Clare, MI. His is the left one.

Regards,

Attachments

hummer4x4guy

Price has dropped. I am at 30,500. Included are all tops and doors for 2 or 4 man including troop cover and wagon extension. Also 4 new shocks and a ps pump (not installed) Spare tcase and tranny from a 93ish Hummer. one spare tire/rim and a few other spare tires no rims. Truck has undercarriage protection but its off at this point but goes with truck, If I get the 30,500 Ill toss in a few extra parts I was going to keep if i ever get another truck again. Questions? Call me on my cell phone at 810-407-2395 ask for Joel

hummer4x4guy

If I could run a car on a kidney then I might take ya up on the offer..
I'm not really wanting to sell the truck its my dream...but a time comes in a mans life he needs to grow up and get a house. So since I dont have the artic top for the winters; I cant live in the humvee!
Thnks tho Scott... I will add if I had not mentioned it I do have a $500.00 finders fee for anyone who does find me a buyer of the truck.
Joel

hummer4x4guy

Newer deal on this humvee...
I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 p/u I am selling also. I am willing to sell both truck for 35,000
Link for the dodge is here --> http://tinyurl.com/6xvvaa
So you get the humvee and all parts and the Dodge for 35,000 which was the price I was asking for the humvee alone.
Cell is 810-407-2395 ask for Joel