• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Atlantic Fly In/Air Show - Lumberton NC

rtjraleigh

Banned
MAY 23rd 24th 2009 Lumberton NC.

Some of us will not be able to attend Aberdeen due to the lack of money. Instead a few of us will be going to the MAFSAC airshow in Lumberton NC. If any SS members would also like to attend with a MV please get ahold of me by thursday May 21 2009. They will be providing hotels (fri and sat) for us and some meals (pig pickn on sat and lunchs for static display).

Check in is all day fri. Show is all day sat and sun. you can check out more info on our website or thiers. I have been recruited as the MV cooridinator for this event.

They have alot of warbirds at this show.

www.cmvpa.com

MAFSAC 2009 | May 22, 23 & 24 | Attractions

rob 919-585-3689

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks