• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Mich alt fuel co-op

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the WVO probably is not that big of a deal to store but the WMO will fall under heavy EPA regulations .Have you considered any posible sites yet ? If not look for something with a brownfield redevelopment classifacation . Any underground tanks will require a very costly
insurance policy and leak sensing ground rods witch have to be replaced every 5 years at a cost of $8000 to $10,000 each
the start up costs will be signifigant but doable . The other thing is how the state and federal govs will tax it for road use tax.
i think its a good idea but the regulations are a nightmare . About 15 years we provided cocrete services for the sunoco distributer
that covers from north of flint to oscoda over to I-75 .And most laws are wrote to prevent small operations from starting the insurance policies cost the same for 1 station or 30 so the more you have the less it costs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks