• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid MIchigan Mega MV and Car show

digitaldust

The owner of the Mega 50's restaurant in flint has been having car shows. after i drive my M109a3 and had a very good review with my truck there he ask asked if
the SS guys would like to come for a show in Sept.
if there is any interest please reply soon the location it M21 and Linden Rd.
that off Exit 118 I75 go west 1 mile on M21

the date SEPT 27 2009 5pm - 8pm ***** updated any questions call Travis C18105773524M

every MV welcome great food very clean place nice lot for the show big trucks welcome tanks YES !

Last edited:

digitaldust

its before the old bubba's that is now the new bubba's it was 2 diff buildings one is gone and the area is show lot and the other is the old schloskies deli that was rebuiild into Mega

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Great Lakes MVPA / MMMT fall "Camp Grayling Color Tour " trail ride is that weekend.
Granted things wrap up around mid day in Grayling on Sunday the 27th so doing both is feasable for some. I don't think I'll make it down.

digitaldust

if there are venders that would like to come i think its ok and no charge if they bring tables there is no power. but yes that would nice for them if there is money to be made selling MV stuff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks