• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Might trade my Deuce for 4-wheeler

hvacman

I might trade my deuce for a 4-wheeler. I hate to do it, but I just don't have enough time to give it the attention that it needs. I own a heating and air business, and most of the time I have to work 7 days a week. My wife was wanting me to get a boat or something the whole family could enjoy, but I still don't have enough time for something like that. At least with a 4-wheeler, they can jump on it and take it for a ride. It would have to be a good one for me to let my Deuce go. Hopefully in a couple of years when my sons get good enough to run the business I can get me another one. I have it listed in the classifieds.

Attachments

hvacman

It is going to be hard to let it go. It is going to be hard to replace it. It has such low miles on it, only 3,572. It is an awesome truck, just don't have time for it right now. The one thing that sucks,is the amount of trouble and hoops that I had to go through to get it titled and licensed here in Arkansas.