• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mil-veh seen on road trip

davesgmc

Took a short 3 hour trip from Kansas city to Fulton, mo for a visit to the east wind airsoft meet today. Saw a few military vehicles on the way, a few sitting on the side of the raod for sale and a few current issue in transit, thought I would share some pics.

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I took pics of the same place during my drive out to Colorado in July. Didn't have the 5-ton shop truck then.

davesgmc

those truck for sale are kinda pricey if you ask me. that 5 ton expansible he was asking $6500 or so if i remember. the others were equally over priced if you ask me.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he had a few more trucks there when I went by in mid-January.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks