• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Boom Box

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Instead of installing a radio in my M1028, my wife wants to get me a military-themed bluetooth boom box for Christmas.

Anybody ever heard of such a crazy thing? After thinking about it, it makes sense, because all my old country songs are on my phone. Beam me up Scotty. And because of all the switches and gauges I have installed, there's no room for a radio anyway.

Anybody got any ideas for a military-themed boom box?

Administrator, if this is not an appropriate place to ask this question, please tell me where.

Thanks in advance for comments.

IMG_5089.jpg IMG_5051 - Copy.jpg

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like my JBL amplified bluetooth speaker. Has good sound and gets loud enough to hear in my Deuce. They make lots of different sizes. Not sure about the "military" aspect but I suppose you could paint it. Just a thought, FWIW.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK I have been asked where this military boom box would be located in my M1028.

I would lay it on it's back on the transmission tunnel. And before you ask, I did away with the TC shift lever in favor of a cable shifter located beside the driver's seat. As soon as mama gives me the OK, I'm ordering the darn boom box.

IMG_5084.jpg

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like my JBL amplified bluetooth speaker. Has good sound and gets loud enough to hear in my Deuce. They make lots of different sizes. Not sure about the "military" aspect but I suppose you could paint it. Just a thought, FWIW.
Do you have a model you can share? I am looking for one. Thanks.

dougco1

OK I have been asked where this military boom box would be located in my M1028.

I would lay it on it's back on the transmission tunnel. And before you ask, I did away with the TC shift lever in favor of a cable shifter located beside the driver's seat.
As soon as mama gives me the OK, I'm ordering the darn boom box.

View attachment 885657As soon as mama gives me the OK? I thought you were spending the "Kid's Inheritance"?

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah it's my daughter's inheritance, but I still need mama's blessing :p !

I just now ordered the ammo boom box with Bluetooth and USB charging port. I will post photos and a review here when it arrives.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks