• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Family Appreciation Day Cabella's - Lacey WA 12 Sept 2015

Amer-team

Military Family appreciation day at Cabella's in Lacey WA is coming up on 12 Sept. time is 0900 to 1400. We should be in place by 0800 as it gets a little crazy with everyone trying to get in to get their booth areas set up.

MV's are welcome to attend. Space is limited, so let me know early if you plan on attending. They have a small footprint and the last couple of years we have shared the area with a couple of Stryker vehicles. We have been tight with 4 or 5 vehicles from us, but if we know we could commandeer some more parking lot space adjacent to the venue.
But if you come late, this won't work well for securing space. Hope to see you there.

Amer-team

Anyone going to turn out for this one? I will be there, but too many events this weekend. PS they feed us for this one. It is exit 111 off I-5 at Hawks Prairie.

Amer-team

If you can come, bring your vehicles. The military backed out for this and another guy had to back out for family reasons, so am down to one vehicle. 0830 in the morning, or 0700 for breakfast at Shari's, exit 109 off I-5.