• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Family Day Sept. 10 Lacey WA

Amer-team

Military Family Day at Cabella's off Exit 111, Lacey WA. September 10, 2011. Time 0930 - 1400.
They have very limited space in the interior display that is already allocated, but if rigs get there early, a part of the exterior parking area could be taken over. That is what we did last year.
This is a free event to us and the public. Bring out what you have to show support for our currently serving military families.

Questions? drop me a note.

srodocker

Did it the past 2 years cant make it this year. just need to get stuff done around teh house. plus the better half is off. we may stop by to say hello not sure yet...i havent been told hahahha

Amer-team

It went good today. Got two vehicles and about 6 guys doing the historical thing. The event coordinator told me that this was the biggest one that they had done yet. Will add a couple of pics. Happy 20th anniversary to all the Desert Storm Vets.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks