• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military museums or meetings in Florida

MP_1

Helo all,

I am a Military vehicle collector from germay and I am at the Aug. in Florida. I am looking for military museums ór vehicle meetings in Florida.
Maybe you have some good adresses in Florida.

Thank for helping me

Andy

panzerwillie

Outside Orlando west towards tampa on I-4 there is a Air plane Museum i think is Weekly or something like has good war birds there, is about 20 minutes west of Disney World, Also in Largo FLA just South of Tampa there is military Museum is got some vehicles and armour...

MP_1

Thank you for the museums.
Is there somewhere in Florida a military vehicle meeting in the August?

phil2968

Florida? In August ? You have never been here before have you? Only mad dogs and people lacking common sense go outside in August in Florida!
That being said, tell us where you will be and we could get some folks together! Lots of us down here. I'm in Lakeland between Orlando and Tampa.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you get up to Pensacola, go to the museum at the Naval Air Station, it's very good. Lots of good stuff inside and they also had a lot of outside displays when I was there in the '90's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks