• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military trucks needed for a Movie in NY next Tuesday

gusfraga

Hi All
I got a call from a NY producer he is looking for European military trucks for next tuesday ( 10/21/08) in Manhattan NY for one day only.
Anybody interested send a PM .
Regards
Gus

BEASTMASTER

thts cool . my buddie had three of his trucks in the movie( the box) with cameron diaz and got paid $500.00 each.all they did was eat and the trucks were used for about one hour.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I could paste a Euro in the windshield of my duece would that qualify? Or I could paint Le Cammion on the bumper or paint it pink or yellow for the French Army.

gusfraga

Re: RE: Military trucks needed for a Movie in NY next Tuesda

BEASTMASTER said:
thts cool . my buddie had three of his trucks in the movie( the box) with cameron diaz and got paid $500.00 each.all they did was eat and the trucks were used for about one hour.
Hi
Same deal but the pays much more here...

Gus

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Military trucks needed for a Movie in NY next Tuesda

BEASTMASTER said:
So...did they at least get to meet the lovely lady in the movie? ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks