• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Camp Out at the Oyster Fest in Shelton WA Oct 5,6,7,8

This event is a huge adult style campout will be thousands of people and rv's. I've been going for years and everyone likes the military trucks, dry camping only, toilets and showers available, we will be camping on the bluff area lots of room for everyone. Thurs at noon gates open $20
Frid $35
Sat $35
Sun $20

Mon at noon be out bye. You can come for the whole thing or just a day, if you are camping that is what the fee is for, if you just want to hang out for the day with friends and your truck that's ok to. I need to know who is coming so I can section off an area for everyone. You can pay at the gate. Live band during the day sat,sun. And a 25x30 covered area for us were I previde Dj Music and Laser Show every night. You can look up 2017 Oyster Fest in Shelton WA on google for there event details.
If you are coming please call me and let me know 253 961 3434 we already have several trucks coming but still lots of room. This being put on by WASHINGTON TACTICAL MOTOR POOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks