• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Display/Support the Troops Rally

For the Soldiers

My name is Kelly Cart, and I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who is interested, actually. We are having a Support the Troops Rally with Military ehicle Display this Saturday, Nov. 22nd. The location is courtesy of Franklin Sussex Auto Mall. They are also donating a free BBQ for all who attend, 11 am to 6pm.

We have partnered with Operation Gratitude to raise items for our troops. We collect them and they will ship them to Iraq.

Additional Information:

Franklin Sussex Auto Mall parking lot
Route 23 in Sussex, NJ
Saturday, Nov. 22nd 11am to 6pm

Volunteer Military Vehicle Display
Free BBQ
Donation Collection Point
Support the Troops Banner-to be signed by all in attendence with words of appreciation and thanks (will be shipped to Iraq)
WSUS Radio live on air
Comcast to film event for broadcast

I am very passionate about this cause. My goal is to make this the largest Support the Troops campaign for Sussex County, and draw much needed attention to extending gratitude to the men and women serving overseas. I am reaching out to you this website with hopes to draw more support. I have left messages at local American Legion and VFW halls in the area as well. Please consider attending. (SORRY IF THIS SEEMS LIKE SPAM, I can assure you it is not!)

Sincerely,
Kelly Cart

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That's a bit far for our group to travel and we have some things going on here as well Mr. Cart. I want to thank you on behalf of the Columbus Antique Militaria Organization (CAMO), and the Iron Mike Museum for your efforts.
We support groups here that do the same types of things. Our Armed Forces Personnel must be supported in their mission from the home front!
Again, thanks for the invitation and even more for your efforts and involvement.:razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks