• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicles Wanted for Show Blairsville, GA

Jimma

The Blairsville Cruisers car club is hosting a Car / truck Show entitled "Salute to Men and Women in Uniform" on Sat July 3rd 2010 on the square in Blairsville, GA. They want as many Deuces, 5 tons, jeeps, trucks and as many retired military vehicles as possible for the 9am-5pm show. There will be music, fun, food etc. There is no charge. This group puts on fun events.

airmech3839

I will talk to the boss and see if I can get a kitchen pass... My mom lives in Gainesville and have family in Dalonegha... We will have to see about that!!

Tracy

Can you PM me with directions please. So I can account for fuel and time travel!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks