• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Militarymadness

Loco_Hosa

I didn't want to start an entire thread for this one little itty bitty bit of information, so I started digging through the archives, and found nothing.

Maybe I should done a Google search under S/S.

Articles - militarymadness - Zimbio

There seems to be a lot of useful information.
Its 2:30 here, and Im slightly retarded. I dont understand though, is that just a site that updates with a list of currently for sale military truck parts?

Either way I found something I just cant live without :D

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's see now, another way of doing what, listing auctions? I vaguely remember reading about auctions in another thread but I just can't put my finger on what it was..............

I guess this is okay since it is just a website, like Ebay, GL and GSA. The problem would be with someone posting a link to something specific on the Zimbio website just like the rest.

Thanks for the info.

I have to admit I do like the pictures on the right side of the screen. :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks