• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

missing air cleaner assembly

PaFarmer

I have been looking at 5 tons recently. A good number of them are coming through with the front portion of the air cleaner assembly and filter missing. A friend in the national guard said they were being pulled off due to potential haz mat contamination.

Any good ideas on getting replacement parts or know the diameter of the intake pipe to use a conical aftermarket filter from AEM or K&N

R Racing

Oddly most of the trucks that you see missing them you will find them on the passanger floor. I think they use either to start them and just leave them off since there getting rid of them and its easier to start them that way.

wdbtchr

I left the end off my M54a2 one time and forgot about it for a while and when I remembered the squirrels had filled it with acorns. I never did that again.:doh:

jaxsof

I think all of them I have seen with that condition were in Mechanicsburg. I think they're trying to corner the market on air filters.