• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing steering wheel actuator component for self canceling turn signal

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So. I noticed I had the upgraded component for the steering column mounted directional controls.

Problem is it was turning blinkers on but not off with steering wheel rotation.

Then I noticed it is missing the semi-circular black component that mounts to and turns with the steering wheel. That component has rods the protrude down to de-activate the directional control via hitting and flipping a triangular control tab.

Where can I get that simple little semicircular component without purchasing an entire "Self Canceling Turn Signal Unit?"

I am missing the smaller black piece to the lower right (and the screws I guess.)

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks Guys,

T

(Image courtesy Flea-Bay)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks