• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK 48 / Hemtt seats in a Deuce??

mhb285

I've got a chance to pick up 2 MK48 seats for my trucK. They would be a lot smother riding that my current box seat. Has anyone put them in their truck yet. Will a large assed gentlemen such as myself also fit in the seat?
thanks in advance.
Mike

jim-m35a2

Would you turn the knob to soft if you had tacos and beer for supper and to hard if you ate a lot of ruffage? Just wondering. Hehe
________
Paul Bracq

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are the HEMMIT seats everyone is referring to. They are great. I have 2. Mount perfectly on two 3" u-channels.

sermis

jim-m35a2 said:
sermis............why do you have toilet paper on the floor under the drivers seat? :lol:
Napkin from Dairy Queen. Kids had dipped cones.
Come on now toilet paper? It would at least had brown stains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks