• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mk16 fifth wheel trailer SCORE

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_6384.jpgIMG_6385.jpgIMG_6390.jpg

How many times do you buy an MV from the military and it has all its kit in sealed/locked boxes - Bought one of the Mk16 trailers out of Blount Island Jacksonville FL and it was delivered today :-D

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It came out of Blount Island which if I'm not mistaken is a deployment ready equipment storage facility - The items I have seen sold from there are in ready to use condition for the most part (it least mine have been for the most part) The Navy Seabee gear sold out of there has also been very low hours equipment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks