• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mk48 lvs

Odakrem

Hello all!

My boss has a MK48 LVS, and it doesn't seem to want to shift out of first gear. My question is can I use a TM for a HEMMT to diag the trans? Reason being is I can't seem to find any other TMs for the Mk48 other than the parts TM.

Any help would be much appreciated.

image.jpg

DrillerSurplus

The transmission troubleshooting is in TM 08780B-20 starting on page 2-297.
The TM's that Coffey1 posted are in the 5 ton and up section of Technical Manuals link in the bar at the top of the page - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?115-5-ton-and-up-TMs

Hello all!

My boss has a MK48 LVS, and it doesn't seem to want to shift out of first gear. My question is can I use a TM for a HEMMT to diag the trans? Reason being is I can't seem to find any other TMs for the Mk48 other than the parts TM.

Any help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 634688

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks