• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT parts

MitchG

Anyone out ther have any burner racks and the grease catcher for an MKT? I need a couple of burner racks and a grease cather for my MKT. I am looking at having some made but I thought I'd do a quick check with the membership.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the stoves and the MBU burners. I had pots also until someone stole them...:evil: Located in OKC

WPNS421

Boy are you lucky, I have 2 racks and the top grills. We are about 3/4 way thriugh our conversion to propane. We have install a deep fryer and a propane 40" grill. PM your Zip and I will see if it is worth shipping. We are looking to use MBU's and Propane. We willpost pictures ASAP. I would let you have the grease catcher but I still need it because I plan to use both grills, 1 MBU/1 propane.:wink: As Mike said the grease catcher is very easy to make.

MitchG

PM sent. I would really be interested in pics of your unit Al. I have been tossing around some ideas of maybe doing something like that myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks