• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Models in the M38, or, why I love my Jeep

CGarbee

A couple weeks ago I was contracted to supply my '51 M38 and some assorted props for use by a clothing company in a catalog/calendar shoot.
They have started to put the photos up on thier website...

The company is RangerUp, and they market a line of Politically Incorrect clothing for off-duty wear by servicemen/women and other folks of like mind...

Attachments

CGarbee

You can get larger images (these are MUCH smaller than the originals...) by going to the www.rangerup.com website. There are photos of the M38 (and the models) sprinkled around the site in the woman's apparel section, and of course, in the "models of RangerUp" section... They are adding a new photo in the model section each day... :) :)

I don't have any affiliation with them except for having a very enjoyable day working with them when the photo shoot was done, but if you do happen to order something from them, please tell them that I sent you... (I really want to get invited back for another photo shoot...).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks