• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moderators Unite!!

Todd Haley

Hi guy's!
It has been awhile since I was online,bought a Farm and been working my !@#$ off trying to get it squared away before Winter gets here. :shock:
I moderated the MB/GPW board [thumbzup]

Todd Haley

Thanks boy's! The Blugrass is even blue'r now that I've got my own! I had forgot how much work a farm can be. Finally got the pasture fenced in and thought I could take a little break but NO, the wind got up the other night and blew 4 panels off the barn roof! :x All I can say is, I LOVE IT!
BTW, going to go look at THREE, yes,three Halftracks later this weekend, I'll post some pics when I get back :wink:

Todd Haley

Hi Jeff!
Yep, a little further south. So far, only three acres are officially mine but I have the option to buy,(and full use of) 88 acres behind me and 27 on the right of me. As soon as I can I'll be buying it. just the one barn,40x60 but there is Horse stalls on the one side. Here's a pic,everything inside the line is mine :D