• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modifications to my Ambulance

dmetalmiki

Can't find an "other or special types forum" but the fruck wieghs (well) over 5 tons!. anywaze here's how I fitted running boards ( for practicality and looks ) also fitted some tapered fender wheel arches and another set of (ambulance display) emg. Lights on the roof. the cab interier shot shot how we have all the "kit" (then some) in back are stretchers pumps oxy things to make you breath things to ..well I digress..but they are there ..but I'm not medically trained. impressive and crowd puller at shows. ( in hidden compartments are lpg gas cooker microwave (uk 240 volts thro the trucks 115v inverter then transformed up to uk 240. works great.) trucks an F350 runs on clean contam only done 7000 miles. all the emg sirens work (2 x 100w)!...quite one of my favourite rucks. (and I have a bid on another ..hope I get that too)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks