• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Module behind light switch?

BdotC

Hello all. My light switch(3 prong) has stopped turning on the headlights/running lights. The daytime functions still work (turn signals, brake lights, horn). I took apart the switch and found one of the copper connections behind the plastic portion of the switch was bad. Unfortunately, after taking it apart, 5 copper pins (2 with 3 connection points, 3 with 2 connection points) have fallen out. Does anyone know where those pins go in relation to the plastic part of the switch? I have an image but can't seem to attach it to this post.

'94 hummer

Last edited:

cucvrus

I can't read the names in the pics, but likely the glow plug module. Anyone need one, or does it also serve a water in fuel purpose?
Low coolant light? That is a small module up in that area. And BdotC is lost in the CUCV thread. I think he wants the HMMWV threads. Just my opinion. Happy Holidays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks