• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More of me, OpieNoTool, and Sally the wrecker

citizensoldier

Well we loaded the wonder cart up today so I can get them darn M880 axles out of my drive. I pulled them off of a friends trailer and there they sat. Anybody need a set? Brand new Dana 60 rear and 44 fronts.. 410 ring and pinion? As you can see I have allot of them.. 8) :?

Attachments

citizensoldier

You believe that kid showed up to pick up this wrecker with just a screw driver and one wrench!! "Hey you got some oil?" "hey you have some batteries?" "Hey you got some brake fluid?"Hey this ! hey that ! Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight !
He had to drive it about 30 miles in the winter to my place... Thats where he got the name OpieNoTool.. It fit, it stuck, he is.... Good kid just gets his head mixed up from all that 20 year old testostirone in his vains.. If you dont watch him close you will have to kick him of your leg... Men with daughters beware!! I think maybe the wrecker is making up for something.. What do you guys think?

Gimpy.. "Pud" man no respect!!!

citizensoldier

Passenger side BFR.. Come on up and get a set. Or better yet I may be able to get them to Aberdeen for you? Or ADR's place? Would be good for a jeep rock crawler or a 4x4 van.. I was thinking of making a old WC 51 I have road worthy with a set too..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Here are a close up of some

There's got to be someone out there with a solid M880, but missing an axle or two, that could use these.

citizensoldier

Thats what I thought! They were supposed to be CUCV axles when I went to get them after a long trip with a friend meeting me there with a trailer I was not going home empty handed. Thought maybe I could make a couple extra off of them.. I cant even sell a set for what I paid?? Ran a set on ebay twice and not even a bid..That cost me 15 bucks each time..Go figure? I may just weld them all together and make a big exspensive lawn art project.. Sick of moving them around.. I knew better but oh well live and learn.. Wife was not happy either.. took some time to shmooze that on over.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I'd love to have a set for inventory but considering my current financial obligations, I'll need to wait until they fall off the back of a truck or the wonder cart.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I have very little left Lane. I've been clearing house and now I'm thinking I should have saved some of this stuff.

BIGDIG

How much for the set?????
or just the front 44?
and are you willing to ship them to Williamsburg Va..
looking for a 44 for my 79 Trail Duster..
Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks