• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Morgantown, WV to Northeast OH

DaneGer21

There are (4) 395/85r20s located in Morgantown WV that I would like picked up and transported to Northeast Ohio. I specifically live in Creston, 44217. I am within (2) highway interchanges where we could meet if it’s easier/faster.

Im not specifically “shipping” these so I don’t need priority. Hoping to just hitch a ride when someone makes the drive; hoping to save some cash.

It’s about a 3hrs drive one way, so before I make the down and back trek I’m hoping someone might be headed this way!

Thanks
Dane

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are (4) 395/85r20s located in Morgantown WV that I would like picked up and transported to Northeast Ohio. I specifically live in Creston, 44217. I am within (2) highway interchanges where we could meet if it’s easier/faster.

Im not specifically “shipping” these so I don’t need priority. Hoping to just hitch a ride when someone makes the drive; hoping to save some cash.

It’s about a 3hrs drive one way, so before I make the down and back trek I’m hoping someone might be headed this way!

Thanks
Dane
Are they at a business with a dock or forklift or at a persons house who has a forklift.

DaneGer21

At a persons house. They’re not palletized, just (4) loose tires; no forklift…unfortunately
I know it’s not ideal; but you never know who might be making that drive with an empty bed.

Fuel wise, it’s only about $110 for me to go there and back, which will probably be Sunday morning, but it’s a 6.5hr round trip which is the kicker.

I was able only putting a feeler out for someone To make a little cash who might be en route.

ToddJK

If anything, make an enjoyable road trip out of it. Stop and check some places out while out on the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks