• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motor Muster at Greenfield Village

hatman

Motor Muster at Greenfield Village, Mi, June 19, 20 2010 Historic Greenfield Village is the back drop for this weekend. We will Garrison the Cotswold Cottage Area. WWII theme at the cottage moving thur time line Korean, Vietnam, to 1980. Military Vehicle themed event including Military Reenactors.
Period Camping allowed on site, Breakfast on your own, dinner and supper available at the village. Many places to eat. You may mess your group or yourself.
You must register yourself and your vehicle at;
http://www.thehenryford.org/events/
This event is Free to Vehicle owners and reenactors if register.
If you don't have a vehicle, don't worry there will be many to crew. You may enjoy the Village and the Museum during the weekend.
Greenfield Village rules apply to non period POV in Village during business hours.
If you have questions email;
jlind222@comcast.net

sponsored with the;

detroit arsenal of democracy museum

Last edited:

ida34

I could not get the link to work and I could only find the application from last year. Do you have a better link. I missed out last year but went the previous two years. I am looking forward to going this year again.

Thanks
Chuck

hatman

They will have the link up soon, March or so, if you did go before, they will send you another registration in the mail.
Can you make the arsenal motor pool meeting in feb?

ida34

Guess I am out of the loop. I remember an emailing going out but I lost it. When in Feb? I am trying to get my son to sign up for the reenactor training weekend.

hatman

I put a thread up on it

Feb 6 Saturday
East side Marios , M 59 and Crooks Rd 1200 nppn
Reenactor Training is fulling up so dont delay