• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motor Wheel L84057

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
working on my wheels for the upcoming switch to 1100 20 tires and hub flip
I used my pressure washer sanblaster on one and a needle scaler on the other( I touched up both with the blaster yesterday. Hit them with some ospho today (get some on you and you'll know it's working because it tingles)

Attachments

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
btw If I were going to do this again I would...
needle scale
touch up with the blaster
hit w/ ospho

and skip the...
stripper and wire brush

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looks good! :beer:

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
the old tires (long gone) were six differernt brands 1100 20's that had been re-capped the same. they had age checking you could stick a quarter in.

the bed is from a former seabee truck. that is how the rings were when i got it (I did slap another coat of paint on them when I redid the bed)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks