• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moving a deuce by train?

Heath_h49008

Has anyone here ever found a way to have a truck shipped by rail? It would seem to be the cheapest way...

I'm trying to find the lowest cost option to move an M35A2 long distances... I'm seeing trucks I like, just not local.

Thanks for any information you may have,

Heath

Heath_h49008

Ahh... my apologies.

When the search ran when I started the thread, nothing came up that was relevant.

I did not use the search function directly.

Thank you,

Please delete if any mods are reading this.

RealCavDog

At least this thread title may be easier to search.

Have noticed in the last month that having been the "use the search" guy, that the search seems to be a bit disfunctional .

I find myself having to google search to be redirected right back to the same EXACT phrase that led me down a dead end.

I do not think that if I had not researched this as hard as I have recently, that I would have been aware of this, and have been guilty of jumping on the "SEARCH FIRST" train (LOL) in the past, so . . . we might try something a bit different, like , being helpful, especially when it comes to a very differnt subject such as this !

I mean, at least it is not a " what truck should I buy ?" thread !

Plus , trains and MVs are way cool when combined ! :beer:

armytruck63

The search function here on SS is okay at best - not to offend anyone.

It has been suggested to use Google or some other search engine and type in "steelsoldiers" as part of the search.

I typed "steelsoldiers rail train" in Google and got the following results. Check out the second item that came up in the search. Just thought I would pass this tip along...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks