• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Light Set

Third From Texas

So I saw an ad for MRAP light set $250. Full kit: all the lights, remote spots, wiring, controller. You know how if something is too good to be true....well, it was true.

I spoke to the guy over the phone for about 20 mins. It's an aviation company in CA. Saw where a number of people had made purchases from them for vehilce projects. They had me sign the "do not export" document and palletized my order all before they would accept payment a couple days later. Follow ups from the owner, the bookkeeper, and the office manager at each step of the transaction. Photo of it all bundled up at pickup and confirmation from the driver. Should arrive in a few days.

If anyone wants the link of the number to contact them, PM me.

*they have other goodies as well

.333357029_9312475398764414_2546856695030784931_n.jpg

333522516_8905181496190291_7184537543894583400_n.jpg

322930336_8823176997754566_8596931986271275026_n.jpg

Last edited:

coachgeo

its a great deal. I want one but shipping on a pallet across the country just makes it out of my price range.

PS- if anyone want to share shipping.. (move it all onto one pallet) to get it way closer to east coast.. maybe ship rest of way via Fastenal (im in OH) HIT ME UP. (I dont have dock or forklift ability.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its a great deal. I want one but shipping on a pallet across the country just makes it out of my price range.

PS- if anyone want to share shipping.. (move it all onto one pallet) to get it way closer to east coast.. maybe ship rest of way via Fastenal (im in OH) HIT ME UP. (I dont have dock or forklift ability.
I dont know if youve been in a fastenal lately but you have to have an account to do anything no cash sales to the public !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I already had two of the Ibis Tek remote spots (paid like $125 ea for those). I had been keeping an eye out for a controller (though I likely would have just made one). But this will all fit my build plan. Too good to pass up at $250 for the entire set.

I may order another set just for reasons....
I really think you have 1 to many of those black pan and tilt spotlights ! If youve EVER wanted to feel better about yourself i would box 1 of them up and send it on to me as a gesture of the better kind of human being your trying to aspire too ! If i had 2 i would send you 1 for sure ! Hell just to prove that thought send me both of them with the wireing and controllers and see if i dont send you one back !!!!

Third From Texas

I used uShip. Cost me a couple hundred bucks CA > TX via RoadRunner. Might see what they offer.

48x40x24 272lbs

coachgeo

I really think you have 1 to many of those black pan and tilt spotlights ! If youve EVER wanted to feel better about yourself i would box 1 of them up and send it on to me as a gesture of the better kind of human being your trying to aspire too ! If i had 2 i would send you 1 for sure ! Hell just to prove that thought send me both of them with the wireing and controllers and see if i dont send you one back !!!!
I could actually do that if I got a pallet of this kit sent to me. . I have four already but no controls or cables. I didnt pay the rediculous prices they sell at now. but could sell for same price I paid (not over 100 bucks)

Third From Texas

Pallet arrived today.

They did a great job packing the kit up and sealing it for shipping.

Such a nice kit. Really looking forward to installing it, but I have to make my habitat roof rack and cab rack/brush guard before I can install the lights.

Very impressed with the controller. Top notch switches and hardware.

Bonus for all the mounting solutions (100 lb box full of various brackets).

coachgeo

revise my previous statement.... if anyone is shipping "TOWARD" east cost that lives in the dark blue on the below map.. Let me know.. Maybe we can share ship cost of two pallets of material placed onto one pallet. After it arrives to you.... repack just one set onto the pallet then take it to Fastenal to send rest of way to me. Might save us both some funds. (Im in OH)

1679099093308.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks