• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRAP Pioneer Tool Rack

Capehenery

I have had no luck finding a TM for an MRAP and Web searches are coming up with limited results. All of the articles on this site have referred to other types of tool rack.
I am looking for the proper tools and the proper installation of the tool rack. So far none of the tools locally available will fit. It seams the tool kit was used on the RG-31 and the Gdls Cat 2. and was manufacture by BAE and a South African company. I have also found a reference to Kipper tool company but had very little luck on their site. Any leads on tools or installation is welcomed. Even a photo of the kit installed on a truck.
20160416_225304439_iOS.jpg20160416_225333262_iOS.jpg
The NSN I have been able to locate are:

2540-01-557-58992540015575899Tray, Tool Stowage, Vehicular
2590-01-557-57542590015575754Shovel, Hand, Steel
2590-01-557-57512590015575751Pick Head

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
funny you post this as last week I was trying to put the "standard" axe, pick mattox and handle into the same thing and no go on any of it. I thought I was too ___ to figure it out.

I know someone local at textron who make several different domestic and export armored vehicles and mrap variants. I gave him the nsn and he could not find a reference for this rack in the rg31 material / tm / online stuff we don't have access to. He thinks it is oe South African as that is where the rg31 originated or a specific export non US model they made maybe holding "metric" sized tools or maybe just something else instead of pioneer tools.

I am very curious also as it is now a paperweight...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks