• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MRZR-D4 Diagnostic Codes Question

gottaluvit

Hello, I recently acquired a non- running one of these units. It had a few items salvaged from it. The RF caliper, clutches and drive belt, seats, alternator, and the molle items were all gone. So far I have replaced all but the seats and debating on any molle items. So after fixing the brakes, it now starts properly and everything seems to be functioning except it is stuck in limp mode. I checked the transmission fluid and its good. The brakes are now good. However, I have a check engine light and two codes showing. I suspect whatever these codes mean is the culprit. I took the output hose off of the turbo, just to make sure it is spinning and I can hear it spinning. She only revs to 2400+- rpm so the turbo isn't loud but audible. The wastegate valve was completely stuck and after freeing it so it works smoothly, I was thinking the wastegate actuator wasn't working. However, I am holding off on blaming that just yet as it does move with low air pressure applied and I have no method of accurately knowing if I am putting 5 or 15 psi to it. Internet searches aren't helping me decipher these codes and both local dealers say there is nothing they can do to help. Hoping someone on here can break these codes down. Any help is greatly appreciated. The codes are 0 524247 with a 4 under it and 1 520273 with a 5 under that one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks