• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR turn signal relay?

Camoguy

I’m looking for the turn signal relay on this truck. Not sure if that’s even a thing anymore? I have gone over to my other truck it still blinks but does not make a noise I can follow. I have started pulling relays and wires while it is on trying to track it down. No luck. Have any of you guys had problems with it? Know where it is located Everything works it just will not blink. Was working fine the other day.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I checked the parts list and there is no relay for turn signal. In fact, there are just 4 entries for turn signal and they are all about the switch, handle, light, and cover. Sorry I could not help.

Camoguy

I checked the parts list and there is no relay for turn signal. In fact, there are just 4 entries for turn signal and they are all about the switch, handle, light, and cover. Sorry I could not help.
Thanks for doing that! I’m thinking the circuit board in the gauge cluster may be what’s supposed to make the lights blink. I’m gonna swap it and see. They will come on but just will not blink.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks