• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MU 2 Winch

Ugg013

Hi Mike:

Thanks. Yeah, I tell people that this is the grand-daddy of ALL SUV's. :lol: I never knew the Carryall even exsisted until I saw this. We were looking for a WC 54 at the time. When I saw the Beast, it was love at 1st sight.

Later
Ugg 8)

Ugg013

jdobyns:

Yep, and those are the NATO NDT's on the rims. It only tool 5 years to find a set.

TheBuggyman:

Don't be sorry. It already has a Poly 318, with a NP 540/with OD, and it DOES have working ac. :lol: It'll never be a museum piece, as I'd be scared to drive it with all the morons on the road. Before anybody goes nuts, the Beast already had that drive train in it when I got it, and it all works great. However, if I were ever to replace the engine, it'd be the Cummings 4bt diesel.

For those of you that don't know me from the other Dodge sites, our goal with the Beast is to make it look as original as possible on the outside only. Someday, I'd like to get another, and do a repo of the WC 53 "Special", the field limo. When I get back on my computer, I'll try and post a picture of it.

Later
Ugg 8)

Ugg013

Here's a picture of the "Special", the TRUE grand-daddy of ALL SUV's. It's in a Word format, so I don't know if this'll work. Guess it didn't work the way I wanted it to. :( Can anybody convert this to jpeg? Also, what about the winch?

Later
Ugg 8)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks