• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud flap hangers

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good Bjorn. Is that on your 8x8? I think making them removable is a good idea.
Yes, the 8x8, they didn't have them, from what I have seen from vintage pictures except for prototypes, so I have to improvise by attaching them to the light pods.
I'll tell him, he is good at welding...

Attachments

bigelk50

Good job on the research and keeping it like factory. I have been following your little posts about the 8x8, I must say that it is an awesome truck and I cannot wait to see the finished truck.

Coldfusion21

Can I ask a possibly dumb question?

Whats the purpose of the little rounded triangle blocks with holes through them on what looks to be the center of the wheel? Both the photo and your truck have them.

Those mudflap hangers looks great, real pro looking.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lifting eyelets, these trucks were all shipped to Germany except for some used at Ft Sill (where mine came from), so they all got the lifting and tie down features.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks