• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muffler for sale

hummer4x4guy

I have a rather GOOD take off muffler from a goat..anyone give me an idea of what they go for? it also has the brackets that it hangs from..its SOLID and very lil rust at all
Thanks guys
I had a pic I was going to post of it but cant find it

hummer4x4guy

Not sure what I want to be honest... with stuff im not to keen on the price if possible I prefer to trade. I also hate to set a price because I could be either so low that everyone will wana jump on it or to high and ppl think im smoking OD plants. I will check around more tomorrow and see if i can find any places that sell GG parts and see what they sell em for and then drop the price down from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks