• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Muffler

Carter

I checked with NAPA a couple of years ago and was told none were available, I guess that may have changed, but at that time none were listed that were a bolt on replacement and welding would be required if bolt flanges were to be added so I ordered one from Memphis Equipment who had NOS ones in stock.

M37Dodge

Carter is right, the NAPA muffler required flanges. I cut off my old flanges and MIG welded them on. The NAPA muffler has a lifetime warranty - for next time:) 5 years so far and still looking good.

From my email to MAXM37
The muffler specs (off the the muiffler) are as follows:

A<---->B
9__109

I believe the NAPA 520308 is the part number. I welded the flanges off my old muffler onto the NAPA muffler as the new muffler did not have them. Very easy to do. If you run into a prob doing it, drop by and I'll weld them on (I'm off tomorrow). If you lack original flanges, bring or buy an exhaust gasket and match it up w/ the needed flanges at NAPA. Or, just cut a couple from 1/4" stock you have lying around if you need to save $10 bucks and have the time.