• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi fuel and coolant heaters

WPNS421

I have a complete multifuel heater and controls with wiring, I also have spare control boxes for shelter heaters. The problem is they are in one of my shelters that is buried in snow and ice, it should thaw in the next month and I will post them on the for sale site. I am also going to see a surplus dealer :evil::evil::evil:who is parting out(please don't cry 8 x M35 Cdn. :cry::cry::cry:I will try to buy all the coolant heaters with the controls. The pruchase will depend on how much he wants for each item. All the parts on the Cdn M35s are the same as the US model except for the Detroit diesel and Allison automatic transmission. As soon as I can we will try to adapt the Cdn steering wheel into our US M35, the steering is 2/3 the size and gives more room at belt level. The dealer is only interested in the axles and powertrain. MTF(more to follow*