• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi- fuel fuel line

Alredneck

Banned
Howdy, all I been working on the ole deuce and about to start some new mods ( external fuel tanks ) and I am wondering what is the best and cheapest fuel line availabe on the market these days. One of my IP lines busted and it was the plastic stuff so I dont really want to go with it ( it was abraided and finally failed ) or regular rubber cause the different nasty fuels I use and when I get the chance to try and make some Bio diesel it will eat them right up. The local autoshops where not helpful at all. All rubber or the new high pressure injector hose which is like $4.00 a foot. Is it VIton the stuff thats holds up to biodiesel and other fuels? Any ideas are much appreciated, Captain

I will get pics tomorrow when i get the IP line back on.

Alredneck

Banned
Oh yea one more thing if anybody knows, my flashers on my turn signal are not flashing it just stays lit solid the whole time. Is that the circuit breaker needs replace or a fuze and if so does anybody have a napa part number so I can get one local. Thanks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not use copper tubing, like the original? If not, I have used the black air brake plastic tubing available at NAPA with brass inserts to keep the ferrules from biting thru the plastic.
I believe Tom Bauer first suggested the use of this tubing and it has worked for me.

Remove your flasher and "bench test" it, check the wiring and hook up 24 vdc (pin "B"), ground (pin "C") and a light bulb load (pin "A") and go from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks