• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel engines what are the differences

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Somewhere i havea listing of the different engines in the 2.5 and 5 ton and what the differences are, but of course I can not find it. Is there a place on the net or SS with this info???

Thanks!

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
1942 - M2 Halftrack - Unrestored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1953 - M104 (trailer)
1988 - M116A3 (trailer)
2001 - M-Gator
1943 - M8 75mm Pack Howitzer
artillerydan@cox.net
dtsdanjr@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe a better question would also be what is the best motor that comes in a M35 (stock). I am doing a deal with a local dealer who litereraly has 100's of m35s to chose from, I just pick the truck I want, I wanted to pick the best motor. Also wanted the info for another future project with a 5 ton motor. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks