• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel flame heater filter

Wyattearp

Thanks Bjorn
I just purchased 2, like me and you both agree the filtering system is not something you ignore.

I would suggest you guys grab these, my total for 2 plus shipping was only $14.39

Wyattearp

I checked on Saturn surplus's site, these are going for 18.50 with them, i just couldn't pass up this deal, just checked again and its showing 95 still available.

Wyattearp

Well when you find a deal like this you just can't pass it up, I do search ebay every now and then and when i saw that filter i thought "boy that looks familiar" glad i was able to help some guys out here by finding that. Just waiting for mine to come in the mail....

digger

sharp eye james, i couldn't pass that deal up either. just picked up 2 myself. 82 left. thanks for the hook-up......

Wyattearp

checked with the ebay seller with the multifuel heater filters, mine were shipped on the 18th, so they should be here possibly tomorrow, you know you have it bad when you get excited just about a filter and haven't even gotten the new engine yet, Gosh i can't wait!!!!! :jumpin:

Wyattearp

Flame heater filters came today in the mail [thumbzup] , Okay so im a little nutty i get excited over the little things, so when the new engine goes in i have new filters to use... :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks