• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Multifuel Heater" will not start....

dm22630

It is getting cold. My old (25 years) bones dont like it. ;)

One of my deuces has a "multifuel heater"....not the hot water kind. The switches under the dash are run/off/start & hi/lo.

I turned the truck on, waited for the buzzer to shut up, the turned the switch to start....nothing happened, so I switched it to run.....nothing happened, so I switched between hi/lo & run/start.

I am still without heat.

What am I doing wrong?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
dm22630 said:
It is getting cold. My old (25 years) bones dont like it. ;)

One of my deuces has a "multifuel heater"....not the hot water kind. The switches under the dash are run/off/start & hi/lo.

I turned the truck on, waited for the buzzer to shut up, the turned the switch to start....nothing happened, so I switched it to run.....nothing happened, so I switched between hi/lo & run/start.

I am still without heat.

What am I doing wrong?
If it was not so late i would go out and go thru the start up sequence on mine. These do work. I wondered how the gasket on the glove compartment got melted until I go mine fired up. Ouch, should have a warning. I will PM you the start up seq and where to check for feedback.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not learn to use the TM's. It is covered in TM 9-2320-361-10 Besides the operating instructions, there is a Troubleshooting section that covers the heater also.

It's been suggested to read them in bed at night. :wink:

Attachments