• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel injection pump change

junkyardog

any pointers on doing a injectin pump on a multi fuel. i have done them on a cummins and mack.i have got the timing prcedures from the tm guide.looks like it would be better with the fender off but time will tell i guess. i thought it was the fuel transfer pump but it is the seal in front of the pump where it bolts to the eng. was ther a procedure to change the fusl lines around so it just burn diesel. i have heard that without changing them over you are subject to the problem i have (fuel in oil).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks