• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multifuel pump parts

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: thanks

do you need anything other than the 'o' rings for the head? i am trying to purchase 10 or more new heads, but don't have a response from the mfg yet.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: thanks

m-35tom said:
do you need anything other than the 'o' rings for the head? i am trying to purchase 10 or more new heads, but don't have a response from the mfg yet.
American Bosch or the Chinese ones? Estimated cost?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: thanks

M-35Tom....???

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial

I've got 2 complete IP's condition unknown, would like to find someplace to have them checked out.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor

i still don't have a response. they would be chinese. now don't say they are no good, they are suppliers to some of the largest companies and i am pretty sure a lot of cummins and cat stuff is made by them. and they are cheap. an experienced person can take the plunger out of a used ip head and upon exam, have a very good idea how worn it is without ever putting it through any testing. as to replacing the whole pump, i don't see any reason to do this with the kind of use most of us give the trucks. it is fairly simple to just replace the head and that is where all the fuel injection action happens.

sermis

I have never been into a pump or even taken the lines off of one. What seals the injector lines to the pump? On my new truck I have fuel coming from around the injector lines, I think.