• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multifuel valve adjustment hot or cold?

LanceRobson

TM9-2320-209-34-2-1 shows the adjustment procedure but does not say anything about engine temp. Since it's part of a sequence after repairing the head, I'm guessing it's done cold.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Lance

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe I read somewhere it was hot or cold. I did mine to the specs, cold. 5K+ miles ago. No problems, quiet.

LanceRobson

Thanks, it's on the list of stuff to do before we repaint our dropside truck and get it out of the shop.

Somewhere along with finishing up the new winch, air-shift transfer case, hardtop w/"luggage rack", fuel injector timing check, back up lights, muffler, radiator upgrade, XLs, bucket seats and console, yadda, yadda, yadda.....

Jeez, and here I thought hobbies were supposed to be relaxing?! This is almost as much work as old tractors and steam engines.

Lance